Monday, September 22, 2008

This last week seemed to just drag. Mondays as usual started slow. Tuesday we got back into the cycle and the tempo of the classes. Wednesday we're at the “I'm tired” stage. Thursday its I don't want to be here, and Friday we're happy at the end of seventh period. Saturday was my rest form school and I had to spend it sick. I started to do homework and got side tracked because of my father and his movies. Well I tried to get back to homework but couldn't. At the end we went to the mall and got me shoes. Again I tried to get back to homework, never did. Well then busy Sunday came around, and I had very little time to do homework. First we went to church, then to mall again, and directly after that I had a 15 practice. So there I was at one in the morning thinking why I didn't do this on Saturday.

No comments: